Monday, September 18, 2017

Moore Mansion, Pickin' Vintage, The Lodge, Sister Time

I have always loved the Moore Mansion. When Vance and I moved to Boardman, our travels often brought us by the Moore Mansion. I studied it each time we drove by! Then one day, there was a terrible fire and a good portion of it burned. It was so sad. We drove past the mansion several times in its burned state. ---And now it is rebuilt and beautiful! I knew it was somewhat of an even center so I told my sisters I would LOVE to drive up to it. A kind woman was setting out chairs in the gorgeous yard, preparing for a wedding rehearsal. I asked her if we could look around. She said sure and asked if we hoped to see inside? I asked if that was something they did. She told me "not really" and that the mansion was their home! But she graciously let us walk around the yard! 






Our sisters trip included "Pickin Vintage" a large event at the Trac in Pasco. We were so inspired!! A stay at The Lodge at Columbia Point. It was so beautiful. This hotel just opened July 1st.
We laughed, talked, walked, thrifted, very much enjoyed the hotel's free, delicious contintental breakfast.


It was refreshing and great!


1 comment:

Natasha said...

I want to go back!!!!

Weekend Highlights!

Prom!  Stunning couples!  A gorgeous evening!  Willem and Raegen! Yesterday was the baseball parade and opening ceremonies! SO many people! ...