Wednesday, June 21, 2017

These are the Days




Many days are spent at baseball fields
I soak up every moment, because when it is over oh how I will miss it.







 It started to sprinkle.
She grabbed her umbrella.
She really didn't want pictures... because Dora was a favorite when she was little - but not anymore.

 Gathering and putting together flowers for Cole and Lyssa's BIG day!
Hazel loved doing this!

 SUMMER BREAK is HERE

 Oren is calming this top of the pecking order hen so that we could complete a minor procedure.

This poor kitten saw me and Vance trying to clip chicken wings and was suddenly nervous about her foster parents.



Summer weather is HERE and we are loving it.


No comments:

A Wednesday update

The weather today is gorgeous! I went outdoors with the second-grade class I was teaching today. We looked for a ring a student had lost (an...