Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Moving Forward!








We're blessed.


Smart young people with a bright future.

Yesterday was emotional. I subbed kinder. A group of kids that made me laugh, smile and stretched my patience. Mrs. Hall's class was right next door, so to have Hazel Jane as my neighbor was pretty special. Mrs. Hall is retiring this year. She has taught since 1979. When I see her get teary, I get teary. There was a little retirement party for her in the staff room. She has done a fantastic job teaching SO many children. Merit, Willem and Hazel all had her for their first grade teacher!! We love Mrs. Hall!

Then I raced to get Merit from football. He got home and changed for 8th grade promotion.


Next year we will have a high schooler!
Willem in junior high!
HJ at the elementary school!
And Oren in pre-school!

4 different schedules, 4 different schools, 4 different adventures! 



No comments:

Life!

The baseball game Tuesday in Wenatchee was a letdown, but the drive home was not! I captured these beauties in Quincy -- And I had so much f...