Thursday, March 23, 2017

Life...

Vinegar 
Lemon essential oil
or just lemon juice from a lemon
lemon peel
and orange peel
Let it sit 30 days
A fantastic, nice smelling, natural cleaner! 
I often move it to a spray bottle

 I am doing shakes for breakfast and lunch Monday - Thursday, this has been a favorite
A favorite from some time ago. I love sunflowers.

 Gathering fun little SPRING goodies for Easter gifts for teachers and friends

 I have a sick chicken. No, it isn't one of these. The one who is ill doesn't want me taking her picture while she is sick. A stuck egg, egg bound is my diagnosis. By the time I get her through this, if I do, I hope I could receive the title of chicken vet or chicken nurse practitioner. And just for the record, I am not afraid to get my hands dirty.



 At Play
 The vintage trailer!
Yesterday I spent an hour or so stamping! Check out these rain boots.

Life is changing a bit...
Our  somewhat quiet winter schedule will change to a much more busy baseball schedule. And we will start traveling again for tournaments.

With change comes challenge and new opportunities. Vance has worked for the same company for 25 years and will move forward, move on.

Oren is at a really challenging stage. His good mood is dreamy, funny, great, terrific. But he tests and pushes. Today I had to leave a store without what I intended to purchase because he was having such a fit. You know that feeling when you are exhausted and it isn't even 9 am?

Merit will travel to Washington DC for spring break! I can hardly believe it! He will learn so much, see so much and have a lot of fun I am sure.

Our greenhouse has starts!! And we will add more today.

No comments:

Wednesday -

Laguna Beach Two days was not quite long enough. Merit has his head on straight. I think he is doing well.  I needed one more day.  It was g...