Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Garden Goodness, coffee stops

Starbucks have their spring cups. I am not much of a Starbucks girl anymore (although I do like it!) Jo Jo's Java and Dutch Brothers I love to hit a couple of times a week. 
Today I subbed third grade and loved it. We had some fraction fun in the class. Their math brains working, makes me smile! 

I made lemon cream cheese cupcakes a couple of weeks ago. I am drooling a bit thinking of them. Maybe I will make them again this week. Merit and Willem have been doing a lot of baking too. Merit's speciality, blueberry muffins. 

Hazel comes home from school and each evening is an adventure; playing soccer, gardening, card making, soap making, riding bike, hula hooping, reading... 7 is a very fun age.


Greenhouse Goodness






No comments:

A Wednesday update

The weather today is gorgeous! I went outdoors with the second-grade class I was teaching today. We looked for a ring a student had lost (an...