Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Tuesday Happenings

Yesterday I worked with some other Longview Elementary moms in getting the back room of the 
Moses Lake Museum set up. We are displaying Longview students' art! 



Friday evening the museum will have a holiday open house. 

Merit, #25

 Merit's a baller. Watching our boys play basketball is one of my FAVORITE things.


Frontier's 8th grade team won! By 1 point!! What a game!





We have had the most beautiful fall, with a little extra rain. It feels good.

Today is full. Merit had basketball practice at 6 a.m.! A Dutch Brother's coffee was the perfect treat after that errand. I will do more set up at the museum. It is a half day of school for the kids. We have Will and Hazel's parent teacher conferences. 

No comments:

Wild Will

  When Merit was a senior, I had all the feels.  Now that Willem is a senior, I have all those feels but they are intensified.  Because now ...