Sunday, November 20, 2016

Pinterest success, a fun weekend

A fun pinterest project! 3 cake pans, a candle holder and a funky jar! Gorilla glued them together. Then gathered evergreen branches and pine cones with Will and Hazel, we like the end result. oh! and I added a candle to the top.



Our weekend was good and we got to relax quite a bit. 
We ate eggs both morning for breakfast, farm fresh. I think our heads laid 12 this weekend. 
The Seahawks won! 
I had a successful photo shoot with a wonderful family, the Clifton's!
Vance made a delicious pot of split pea and ham soup.
Hazel did a ton of reading and drawing... math too.
I get to teach third grade tomorrow and Wednesday this week.
Merit has a basketball game tomorrow. 
It is hard to believe that Thanksgiving is this week already! 

No comments:

Wednesday -

Laguna Beach Two days was not quite long enough. Merit has his head on straight. I think he is doing well.  I needed one more day.  It was g...