Friday, November 4, 2016

Pumpkin Pancakes

So, I have 50 plus things to be thankful for this morning, but I will just list 20! ;-)! (in no particular order)

1. SUNSHINE
2. Public School Education
3. My Teaching Degree
4. GRANDMAS
5. Crisp mornings, warm afternoons
6. My camera
7. God's PEACE
8. Children who know right from wrong
9. My husband
10. Basketball


11. His work ethic.

12. Friends



 13. Pancakes
14. Pumpkin Pancakes

Willem asked this morning, "What's for breakfast mom?" I replied "Pancakes!" He suggested I not put any pumpkin in them
you can maybe tell by my expression that I snuck a little pumpkin in them




15. PRAYER
16. LAUGHTER
17. Kindness
18. Grocery Outlet
19. A warm bed
20. God's love


1 comment:

Maria said...

Love your list friend! I am thankful for you!

Wednesday -

Laguna Beach Two days was not quite long enough. Merit has his head on straight. I think he is doing well.  I needed one more day.  It was g...