Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Life on a Tuesday morning

I proceeded through yesterday with this feeling of being lonesome.

My sis Natasha had sent me a pic of succulents and decor on her back patio and I missed her so. I found a little bucket here at the Shops on Alder and the galvanized treasure has CASE on it. I was able to give that to her when they were here in August. That is part of her patio decor. 

Oren and I are really missing the kids while they are at school. Oren likes to pretend with me but much prefers pretending with Hazel. 

My kids are plugging along in school with little complaints and some fun stories. Willem got 100% on his pre-test so doesn't have to take his spelling test Friday - that was a highlight! 


This SALE that I am hosting on September 21st will be really fun. 



These empty frames $6 each



I'll sell some of these if Oren will let me.


Hazel, with the story book house

Kit


I painted this table last night with Oren and Hazel's help! 
Stencils are user friendly.


Chair and table also for sale at the vintage sale! 

The new neighbors have had to listen to me sand furniture at 7 a.m. I do this in my pjs with kittens running around, drinking coffee. It is a good way to start the morning.


No comments:

Wednesday -

Laguna Beach Two days was not quite long enough. Merit has his head on straight. I think he is doing well.  I needed one more day.  It was g...