Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Christmas 2015

Christmas 2015
We left snow in Moses Lake to make that trek over the mountain pass. Mixed feelings for sure. It is so good to see SO much family in Lynden! It is hard to travel and it is difficult to not be HOME for Christmas. But we made the decision to go and made memories with SO many. 

Christmas Eve we got almost a full day with Lissa, Travis and girls! Oh how we loved this! A highlight for sure. Lissa and I became dear friends in kindergarten. Not only has that friendship lasted. It has grown, oh so much. Our children LOVE their girls! Time with them was a blessing. That night we went to Grandpa Jim's! A shop party! Dad made a delicious prime rib dinner. We all missed Natasha, Reese and kids, but it was fun to be with Lesha, Rob and kids, my dad, Matt, Brenda and Phil.

Oren Paul is at such a fun age this Christmas season!

Brandon, Emily and sweet LB

Hazel and Oren

Love this boys curiousity, wonder and spunk


 I love this picture! Luke trying out Abby's selfie stick!
Oren and Emily

Christmas Day included waking up at Stan and Adie's. Santa filled our stockings!! Adie made us a yummy breakfast. We had cousin fun and good times relaxing. Then at about 2:00 we went to Grandma Alma's. We had a delicious dinner there and opened gifts. Later that evening Vance and I went to his sister Mindy's and we had a really special visit. My heart is full. So thankful we can celebrate the birth of Jesus! And I am so thankful we have so many loved ones to spend time with and enjoy.

Fun at Grandma's

We got home Saturday afternoon. We opened gifts together. The snow had stayed.
It feels so good to be home.

Each time we visit Lynden I wish we could have seen more people. But I love that we saw as many as we did in three days! My dad would like us to stay with him, Adie and Stan would like us to stay with them. We can't do it all so we do what we can and try to have peace with that. We rushed out of my grandma's to go see Mindy and left Grandma with a mess! So thankful Lesha, Brenda and Matt stayed and helped her clean up. I am so thankful for our family.

And I am excited to see what 2016 has in store!! I have some resolutions! Well, sort of. I have some special focuses. 

Prayer
Purpose
Passion

FEAR NOT

simplify


No comments:

Wednesday -

Laguna Beach Two days was not quite long enough. Merit has his head on straight. I think he is doing well.  I needed one more day.  It was g...