Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Mother's Day Weekend



Mother's Day Weekend










I am thankful for these FOUR! 
God has blessed us with four children, each so unique and fun. 
I loved watching them love one another this weekend. They ran and played for hours and hours outside.
We all worked in the garden. Merit and Willem even have a small garden of their own.




Hazel adores Oren. 
I could not imagine a better big sister. 

Oren is at a very fun age! He has started to crawl! 
Willem and Hazel spent a lot of time playing outside together.


Mother's Day was beautiful so we just spent all day outside. 
Hazel picked me flowers throughout the weekend. :)
Merit and Willem both made me gifts at school. The gifts were really made with love. 





No comments:

Wild Will

  When Merit was a senior, I had all the feels.  Now that Willem is a senior, I have all those feels but they are intensified.  Because now ...