Thursday, February 6, 2014

Time flies

Time FLIES! 
It really goes quickly!
Every now and then I take a few minutes to look at old pics...
I can't believe Oren is 8 months old already. 
He is so happy and cute! Reminds me of both of his big bros. :) 




Dogs grow quickly too :) 
This Nellie is a keeper.

Legoland! A little version of Willem, Lane and Vance! 



I love this one.
Vance, Rudy and Willem

These two are developing quite the friendship... it started early on. 



Oren, newborn, in the hospital. Little face, big binkie, sweetheart! He hasn't lost the chubby cheeks.
I am so thankful to be a stay at home mom. This time is going by quickly and I am thankful I get to soak it up! Thanking God for these blessings...



No comments:

Wednesday -

Laguna Beach Two days was not quite long enough. Merit has his head on straight. I think he is doing well.  I needed one more day.  It was g...