Thursday, April 11, 2013

Spring Break!

We hadn't  been to Lake Lenore Caves in about 5 years and we sure had a fun afternoon of hiking and soaking up the beauty!! Willem especially loved the hike.









Dirty faced, exploring cutie




That night some AWFUL tooth pain set in for me and then an emergency root canal the next morning. OUCH! I was out of it for a couple of days. Having a root canal is no fun! Especially when pregnant.

After a few sleepless nights and slow days at home trying to get back to normal, we headed to Yakima for camping and a baseball tournament. We had a fun get away.


Merit sliding into 3rd and he was SAFE!
This tournament team is so much fun to watch.


My computer is SUPER slow... so this post took a long time. Hopefully I can get it working better so that I can keep blogging!

1 comment:

Shan and the J's said...

I am just now catching up on you and your sweet fam....sorry about your tooth....I can SO relate :) hope you are all better!

Wednesday -

Laguna Beach Two days was not quite long enough. Merit has his head on straight. I think he is doing well.  I needed one more day.  It was g...