Saturday, April 13, 2013

Counting my blessings, anticipating the arrival of our 3rd son

I was so blessed this morning with some time with dear friends!!
I received some very thoughtful cards, gifts and wonderful words.
We enjoyed breakfast and visiting.
I am thankful!

I am finally "nesting" a bit. But our home looks like it may need months of nesting!
I hope I can be productive over the next few weeks.


I love the wonder.
The pure joy.
The innocence.
I am so blessed by time spent with Hazel.
God has RICHLY blessed us with this little girl.



I am overwhelmed and excited to think this baby could come in 3,4,5 weeks. My due date is May 20th. WOW! Is our family ready?! Oh, adding a fourth child will be busy and an adjustment and wonderful, I'll bet! I am so excited to meet him. I am so excited to hold him. I am excited to sleep on my stomach and back again. I am tired of waking up with sore hips and shoulders. The anticipation is great. Listening to the kids "prepare" for this baby boy is heart warming! We thank God for this sweet baby boy!


The weekend is here! This means time with these sweeties and their dad!

2 comments:

Natasha said...

I can't wait for you to have this little boy! Things are coming together, nursery painted etc. Wish I didn't have to wait until August to meet him!

Debra said...

I love the expression of Hazel's face... Priceless!

Weekend Highlights!

Prom!  Stunning couples!  A gorgeous evening!  Willem and Raegen! Yesterday was the baseball parade and opening ceremonies! SO many people! ...