Tuesday, November 13, 2012

CA trip, Jansen kids, Fun News

Our California trip was incredible! I LOVED it! Early entry into Disneyland and CA Adventures was a bonus! We stayed at a resort hotel, so that is how we got that perk. One morning we did a "character breakfast" -- this was a highlight too.

Spending time with Natasha, Reese, Lane and Estelle was wonderful!
Watching Merit, Lane and Willem hang out and laugh together was really fun!
You know what else I really enjoyed?? The break from making school lunches, laundry, sweeping the kitchen floor, dishes, helping with homework... the break was just refreshing and fun!

Pictures to come...
My camera, my nice Canon, has been giving me trouble! So all my CA pics are via iphone.


We've had a little snow here!

Willem is so incredibly good with Hazel.
I LOVE watching him with her.



I attempted some "Christmas pictures" the other day with these guys... but I couldn't get Hazel to look at the camera! We'll try again... :)
The boys were very cooperative!

and we have some really fun, really exciting news to share!!
We have a May Baby on the Way!!!
We feel very blessed!
I have an ultrasound today. :)

6 comments:

Leah said...

How wonderful, Michele! I hope you are feeling well, congratulations to your family!

Natasha said...

Yay, yay, yay! Can't wait to hear about your ultrasound too!

Debra said...

Awwwe... Congratulations to you guys with the happy news! I love the hats the kids are wearing. Did you make them? I can't get over how much Hazel has grown up in the past few months. You have such a cute family!

kelly said...

I am so very happy for you all. Such great news!<3 In the first picture of Willem and Hazel I thought it was a young Merit for a second. :)I think because of the hat covering his blonde hair. Love these pictures. Hazel is looking super cute in that shirt! Congratulations Jansen Family!!!<3

Katie said...

I'm so excited you've announced your awesome news! So happy for you all! Love the pics, can't wait to hear more about your trip :) Love you friend!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS Michele! That is awesome news!

We are definitely going to make it out the Disneyland in the next few years. I want to stay on the Queen Mary at Halloween. We thought that we'd do both in one trip.

Wild Will

  When Merit was a senior, I had all the feels.  Now that Willem is a senior, I have all those feels but they are intensified.  Because now ...