Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Vacation

More Coronado Beach Fun!
Willem and Lane playing in the sand.



Merit enjoying the cruise

Estelle Hope - sweet baby girl!
Being held by her daddy as he talks with Lane

Our FIRST ride of the day Friday was
Thunder Mountain!

Merit loves it


 Natasha, me and Kristen
I love these girls.
Conversing with them in the beautiful vineyard restaurant in California
Adventure Park was so fun.
Lots of laughs!

Merit, Keziah and Kaelene
Instant Friends

Kaelene - beautiful girl

Merit and Lane

Lane

4 comments:

Natasha said...

We miss you guys! Such a fun trip!

The Price Family said...

What a fun trip! I am so jealous, we have yet to make it to California with the boys... I admire you relationships with your family, God has truly blessed with such a great support system. Hope you have a good rest of your week!

Alisa said...

I have to admit I'm a little jealous of your fabulous vacation.:) Glad you had such a great time, Sweet Friend! Love the pics.

Anonymous said...

SO much fun! It makes me wish even more for spring to get here!

My husband LOVED Big Thunder Mountain Railroad at Disney World. We had the opportunity to ride it late at night when the park stayed open until 1 am. We just kept getting back on it since there wasn't a line. It's a great rollercoaster!

Wild Will

  When Merit was a senior, I had all the feels.  Now that Willem is a senior, I have all those feels but they are intensified.  Because now ...