Friday, May 7, 2010

Feelin' Artsy

Teacher Appreciation Gift! Super cute idea taken from the blog on the bottom of this  picture! Grass seed in a bright, fun pot with a very cute tag.

What you need:
Cute pot, grass seed, dirt
fun tag on a skewer

Soak your grass seeds for 10 - 12 hours before planting, red winter wheat was recommended on the site I looked at.
Printable Tags:


http://www.scribd.com/full/30672662?access_key=key-gll5n0rwbgrpxc0oj7f

Willem, Hazel and I went to the $1 store yesterday. Will picked out this birdhouse and a bottle of green paint. GREEN is Willem's favorite color.


This artsy feeling is contagious.

Sunday photo shoot:
Check out this DARLING little girl!



My artsy feeling came out in a weekend photo shoot on Sunday. Beautiful subjects make my job easy. Oh and then I HAD to include a picture of our beautiful blue eyed girl.

2 comments:

Ed / Julie said...

I love your teacher gift! I did one similar once where I bought a plant and put it in a cute pot. Then made a tag that was on the end of a large popsicle stick that said, "Thanks for helping me grow." Always a popular gift. Yours will be too! Darling photos, also. :)

Anonymous said...

Cute teacher's gift! Love the pictures!

Wednesday -

Laguna Beach Two days was not quite long enough. Merit has his head on straight. I think he is doing well.  I needed one more day.  It was g...