Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Wednesday Morning Update

It is so fun decorating for Christmas, listening to Christmas music, baking... both of our boys have their Christmas programs this week!  Christmas crafting is fun too. I've included super cute graphics from the graphic fairy blog. Google GraphicFairy.blogspot.com -- she has many cute, printable graphics. I'll post what I am doing with those later this week. We are well, but Hazel is so stuffed up. Poor little thing. Between 3 and 5 in the morning she is usually snorting so bad and when I try to nurse her she can hardly breathe. I hope she feels much better soon! During the day she does fine. I have a humidifier going in her room and have been using saline in her little nose. I hope she feels better tonight. She is sooo sweet, giving up the smiles now and loving cuddles from her big brothers~!


Christmas Decor!
check out these little silver slippers for Hazel Jane! Second hand store!!


 Proud brothers and
their sweet sister!



HOT COCOA~ YUM!!


If I can find the time today or tomorrrow - I hope to make some cards with these sweet Christmas graphics!

5 comments:

Karen The Graphics Fairy said...

I would love to see what you make with these! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such a nice comment.

Natasha said...

So cute! Love the Christmas decorations and Hazel's new slippers! The Graphics Fairy is great!!

Daphine said...

Great photos as usual! Sorry to hear that Hazel is so stuffed up! Poor sweet girl!

Hey, can you email me your email address? I sent a personal email regarding some things going on with me that I sent to some of my close blogging friends, I would like to send to you as well. My email address is: jtsa2@yahoo.com

Thanks!

Maria said...

Aren't those the cutest little slippers ever! What adorable pics of the boys and Hazel too :)

Anonymous said...

Poor Hazel! I hope she is feeling better! Cute pictures!

Wednesday -

Laguna Beach Two days was not quite long enough. Merit has his head on straight. I think he is doing well.  I needed one more day.  It was g...