Tuesday, October 28, 2008

What we've been doin......


Time to take a look at what the Jansen's have been up to. :) All three "boys" in my family are sick. Vance has bronchitis, Will a sinus infection and Merit just a cold. I am healthy and hope I can remain healthy! I feel bad for these coughing, sick guys -- hopefully they are on the mend, they have their antibiotics.
Merit has been SO excited about a loose tooth he has and just as I sat at the computer to post, he told me IT CAME OUT! He is excited! Evidently, the tooth fairy brings a whistle or a helicopter! I am glad I learned this information this evening. But Vance mentioned to Merit that the tooth fairy might have tonight off, so she would be "flying in" tomorrow!
Willem is on the go. Merit and I love to play soccer and Will is now really getting into the game too! He loves to be read to, his favorite show is Little Bear, and he likes copying his big bro.
I have had so much fun having families come out for pictures! Five families came out last week. So many smiling, happy COOPERATIVE kids... I am impressed.




6 comments:

Daphine said...

I'm sorry that all your "boys" are sick. Bummer! The family would really be in a world of hurt if momma got sick, huh? Hopefully everyone will feel ALOT better overnight!

Love the pics of the boys. They are very cute!

Elizabeth said...

These are wonderful pictures that you take!! What beautiful people!!

Unknown said...

Cute pics and you finally got yuor family on there, ha ha! Thanks again and LOL!

Maria said...

such good shots of the boys. Hope they are better soon.

Natasha said...

I love seeing pics of your boys. Congrats to Merit! What a milestone :)

Shell in your Pocket said...

Oh my...I hope you all are feeling better...poor things!
-sandy toes

Weekend Highlights!

Prom!  Stunning couples!  A gorgeous evening!  Willem and Raegen! Yesterday was the baseball parade and opening ceremonies! SO many people! ...