Friday, October 17, 2008

Enjoying fun filled Autumn days

This has been a fun, busy week! The night of Merit's birthday, the 14th, he had a soccer game and we went bowling. FUN! Merit had been asking to go bowling for 4 months or longer, so that was a special birthday treat, but I think Willem enjoyed it even more than Merit. I took soccer pictures Wednesday evening for a team named the Cobra's. The Molitor family came over yesterday afternoon for pictures... I will post some of those soon. They are such a cute family and the lighting was nice and the weather great! Took our cute lab puppy, Betty, for yet more vaccinations today. Then I had to get a few pumpkins to decorate the yard but have my front porch currently "under construction" -- just having fun with Autumn touches :). And although I should have come home today and worked on course work I made cards instead. These two little groups of three will be listed on Etsy -- only $4 for the set of three and free shipping...can't beat that. :) But seriously, if I don't really buckle down on classes soon I will be sorry. I am finding the time here and there and the content is interesting...but playing with these boys, going for a walk with the new puppy, card making and Autumn baking always sounds more fun.





3 comments:

Jessica said...

how fun! happy belated birthday merit!! looking forward to getting our pics taken on thurs...miss you.

Natasha said...

Love those birds! Willem looks like a serious bowler!

Unknown said...

Willem cracked me up with his "bowling face"! He and Ethan would probably be two peas in a pod if they ever got together! He's so cute.

I know what you mean about buckling down with schoolwork--it is so hard to do when there is so much more that needs to be done or so much that you would rather do!

Wednesday -

Laguna Beach Two days was not quite long enough. Merit has his head on straight. I think he is doing well.  I needed one more day.  It was g...