Friday, October 24, 2008

I've been tagged, now you're it!

This "tag game" is fun. Jessica did it on her blog, followed by Alisa and then I was specifically tagged by Autumn! I was tagged to post my 4th photo from my 4th folder! Girls, it was fun seeing what your picture from the past was.
Willem when he was 11 months old on this sweet picture! Time flies... I am so thankful for two healthy boys. I am thankful for all the holiday fun...right now planning for Halloween and before we know it it will be Thanksgiving and then we will be trimming the tree for Christmas.

4 comments:

Lesha said...

I am peaking at your blog and I thought, how cute is that picture! What a fun idea to post old pictures.

Shell in your Pocket said...

Oh my..don't remind me that it's coming that fast!
-Sandy Toes

Unknown said...

So sweet!

Natasha said...

That's a fun idea. Willem is so cute in that picture. Time flys!

Weekend Highlights!

Prom!  Stunning couples!  A gorgeous evening!  Willem and Raegen! Yesterday was the baseball parade and opening ceremonies! SO many people! ...