Tuesday, April 4, 2023

SPRING BREAK!

 SPRING BREAK

Good thing I did not plan much for spring break because the week got FULL quickly! 

So many chores and so much fun! 

I started stuff in my greenhouse 7 days ago. So far nothing is sprouting, and we had a light freeze last night. hmmm

*Arugula

*lettuce

*cosmos

*cilantro

I wonder if I am jumping the gun..

I keep the window and door closed at night, most of the day really. 

Today -I need to get socks for W today at Big 5, I need to get kitty litter, I want to do some ground work exercises with the horse. - He is fiesty -Merit asked me to go get pics of the Walla girls soft ball at Big Bend today at 2 and Wild Will has a game at 4. I want to make cookies for the softball girls... 

Tomorrow H and O really want to go to the museum! That will be fun! And maybe Crumble Cookie! I have never been.

Oren has his first baseball practice tomorrow night!!

#letthegoodtimesroll






















Merit and Willem were able to shine last week in the land of baseball. 

No comments:

Life!

The baseball game Tuesday in Wenatchee was a letdown, but the drive home was not! I captured these beauties in Quincy -- And I had so much f...