Sunday, March 20, 2022

#letthegoodtimesroll



Merit's finals sounded tough, especially math -

I am so thankful for the people whispering prayers over this. 

It is hard when our kids are stressed and far away.


Warriors split their double header yesterday. This team has an energy!









#thesearethedays



Last week was a good week. I subbed in second and third graders. Our horse barn is taking shape. The kids are doing well in school. 


In chicken news;


 I can't identify my egg breaker. 


I moved two hens to the small coop. My Rhode Island Red (the suspect) is not guilty. Neither is Cornelious.


So, I grab my chicken wrangler Hazel and we head out to do some coop moving. I have had six eggs in the last week (so lame because I have seven hens) all but one were broken. 

I wonder if we should raise rabbits instead.

No comments:

Life!

The baseball game Tuesday in Wenatchee was a letdown, but the drive home was not! I captured these beauties in Quincy -- And I had so much f...