Friday, March 11, 2022

Happy Friday!

 I laughed several times Wednesday in a second grade class I subbed in. Out loud.

They were blurters.

They tattled. 

But they reminded each other to be good listeners. 

They reminded each other to try to earn the next letter in the word PARTY so they could get a PARTY. 

Their learning was alive. The beauty of that learning happening directly in front of me. 

I read the Perfect Pig (love that book)! And Goldilocks and the Three Bears and their eyes ... and the quiet room ... it felt really good. 

Sometimes when I teach, I have some energy renewed. It happened yesterday. 

Oren is raising money for the American Heart Association. This kid! He has a heart for others. 

The support had been phenomenal! 


Happy chickens - hoping for warmer weather and more bugs... enjoying dirt baths when they can....







Willem has a couple of baseball games tomorrow!

No comments:

Life!

The baseball game Tuesday in Wenatchee was a letdown, but the drive home was not! I captured these beauties in Quincy -- And I had so much f...