Thursday, February 18, 2021

Winter happenings...



It is spitting snow again tonight... but not much. 
The movie theater opens here this weekend at 25 percent capacity! It is open just Friday, Saturday, and Sundays.
I have not flown anywhere in almost three years. In a way that seems like a long time, but I know many people who never get on a plane. 
I have been dreaming of Palm Springs, San Diego, Arizona. 
Heck, I have been dreaming of Leavenworth, Lynden, and Idaho. lol
We are staying close to home and mostly it is good. Sometimes it is hard. 

Merit has tried snowboarding and he loves it! Willem wants to give it a try too! Merit got into the radio station to record last night. And he has been umping games when he can.
Basketball and baseball practices also keep him busy. Willem is busy with football, basketball, and baseball. 
And oh! Willem needs in person school to come back! He really does.
Things are slowly, at a snail's pace, beginning to get back to normal. 

When I heard the theaters were opening in some cities, I got excited. I bought tickets online to visit our theater this weekend! This gang is pretty excited! 




I am excited about these heron pictures I got yesterday. 

 That wood fence! 

No comments:

Life!

The baseball game Tuesday in Wenatchee was a letdown, but the drive home was not! I captured these beauties in Quincy -- And I had so much f...