Thursday, December 10, 2020

Sunday in the Seattle area





Merit needed to be in Seattle at 9 am Sunday morning so we took off early and it ended up being a good day with a change of scenery (much needed) and some baseball "work" for Merit. 
Good convo there and back, this year, his senior year, is certainly not what we thought it would like like.

I thought I would shop, but was not really in the mood not to mention most stores don't open until 11 on Sundays. 
So, I went to Whole Foods, Goodwill, walked around Totem Lake Mall and I just did a lot of exploring and hiking .


This was such a neat trail! And I saw so many birds. The sun tried to peak out here and there. 





 I had a lot of quiet which was welcomed. 


No comments:

Life!

The baseball game Tuesday in Wenatchee was a letdown, but the drive home was not! I captured these beauties in Quincy -- And I had so much f...