Sunday, December 13, 2020

December 13

 Here it is December and I must say this school schedule is working well for Oren. Two days at school and three days learning from home fits him well. I LOVE to be a part of his learning! As his teacher says "he is on fire" I am getting to benefit from this while working with him at home! 

Hazel is doing great too! I think she would like a little more time at school (and she missed a lot due to Covid). She works hard and has a good attitude. 

Merit and Willem would love to be at the HS more! Willem finally gets to go back Monday! It has been a month! He will attend Monday and Tuesday mornings, both boys will, and then not go back until January. 

Vance excitedly checks the progress of the shop on a regular basis. Things are finally happening up there. 

There is so much we are missing! But so much we are appreciating. 








Today is Vance's Bday!
Happy Birthday Vance!


No comments:

Life!

The baseball game Tuesday in Wenatchee was a letdown, but the drive home was not! I captured these beauties in Quincy -- And I had so much f...