Monday, June 1, 2020

A new day, a new week, a new month

 Oren and our neighbor Sebastian - a country walk








"Oren, I need you to clean the kid cave."  (It's our family room downstairs.)His response "I have never cleaned a world as big as this." He means he has never cleaned a mess as big as this! 

Dishes, laundry, floors
Dishes, laundry, floors

Vance has probably left the house eight times in 75 days.

There is so much good in this. 
There is so much hard in this. 


If you and your family have primarily stayed home for 75 days, I salute you.
For all kids who re-discovered board games, made up games, doing school from home, and found new ways to keep the peace with those around you, I salute you.

For those of you who have drank too much wine, I empathize with you.

Some kids have missed play dates, birthday parties, road trips, and numerous gatherings because of following the rules - you are awesome.

Our new hobby! Bike riding! 8 miles Saturday, 12 miles Sunday- Me,Willie,and Mer!

Let's make the best out of each day
It's really the only way!


The word of God is living and active... discerning the thoughts and intentions of the heart.
Hebrews 4:12





No comments:

Life!

The baseball game Tuesday in Wenatchee was a letdown, but the drive home was not! I captured these beauties in Quincy -- And I had so much f...