Sunday, August 18, 2019

Our time in Lynden


Time in Lynden...

Ingrid


These cookies were as delicious as they are beautiful!!

The shower for Brenda was lovely!! My sisters did a wonderful job!

I loved connecting with my grandma Alma!

Tasha and Reese's new home is beautiful!!
With the most gorgeous trees and property surrounding it.

We did the Fair in Lynden too! It was fun!! 

I am home and a little overwhelmed. Oh my goodness. Registration, football sign ups (Willem), needing to schedule sports physicals and a little train of paper work. Considering too whether or not school insurance is worth it. The garden is so weedy and I have had a headache for 5 days. I do not want summer to be over.

Although we have a list of appointments and trainings for this week, I am really hoping for a day at the water park and/or Soap Lake! 

Gotta soak up the last bit of summer

No comments:

Life!

The baseball game Tuesday in Wenatchee was a letdown, but the drive home was not! I captured these beauties in Quincy -- And I had so much f...