Tuesday, August 6, 2019

August 6th

 With each year, she is more amazing and more beautiful.


This rooster is so handsome!
He is so loud! 
Vance sometimes chases him around the yard, sort of putting him in his place. It is sort of funny to watch. I may not have this rooster for five years, or maybe not even five days but if just one baby chick can hatch out of this deal, I will be oh so thrilled! 


She is the BEST cat!


He looks mad, he really wasn't - but I was interrupting his play in the mud. 





We were very lucky to have cousin fun the last two days, actually Merit, Willem, and Oren were with cousins the last THREE DAYS! Swimming, hanging out, boating, laughing, visiting...

No comments:

Life!

The baseball game Tuesday in Wenatchee was a letdown, but the drive home was not! I captured these beauties in Quincy -- And I had so much f...