Tuesday, September 4, 2018

September is here

I planted nasturtiums the beginning of August. Eastern Washington nasturtiums rarely look like Western Washington nasturtiums. But usually I have to try to plant them because they remind me so much of my mom. They looked a little sick until our cooler weather hit and now they are beautiful, with orange, coral and yellow flowers.
Watching Oren in the past month makes me wish I could share him with my mom. He reminds me of my brothers at that age. She would get a kick out of him! So many have shared with me what a delight being a Grandma is.
School seems to be off to a good start. It was wonderful to have a long weekend that included football 🏈 Merit's first game of the season. Other highlights included swimming and boating, jet skiing for Willem with Uncle Jeff and Matt and B came over too.
And today is Oren's first day back to preSchool! I am excited for him.
I miss the kids, but I do love September!

No comments:

Wild Will

  When Merit was a senior, I had all the feels.  Now that Willem is a senior, I have all those feels but they are intensified.  Because now ...