Monday, June 18, 2018

Adventures!

The last several days have involved driving all over Eastern, WA and into Oregon.
The drive from Pendleton to Walla Walla is my favorite!! Wineries, horses, crops, farm country! It was beautiful. 
Got to watch Merit play baseball and basketball along the way! 
Merit and Willem were playing in two different places over the weekend so Vance headed to Ellensburg with Willem. Merit, Hazel, Oren and I have been all over the place. 
Summer nights are the best. 
I am not much of a night driver, so long days are so great.


 I love baseball. I love it almost as much as basketball. What I do appreciate about baseball is that it allows my littles to run and explore. Drinking fountains, mud holes, playing in the grass, pushing trucks, duck, duck goose...



 This kid works hard. Always.
He works hard at being kind and inclusive.
He works hard as a teammate.
He works to be the best he can be.


 I love these kids!
There play is fantastic!!

La Michael and Oren. 
There bond took off in Calgary, Alberta - it continues to grow! 

 Garden fun once back home

The first sunflower of the season!


Willem works hard. He does not over think the game. He is positive and a good sport. It is a blast to watch him play. These pics are from the weekend of the 9th - both boys' teams had a rough weekend of baseball but it was still a good weekend. And Stan and Adie were here to visit.

No comments:

Weekend Highlights!

Prom!  Stunning couples!  A gorgeous evening!  Willem and Raegen! Yesterday was the baseball parade and opening ceremonies! SO many people! ...