Sunday, October 1, 2017

The perfect Sunday afternoon activity


 It has been such a good weekend.
I took the Bong's pictures Friday night and the lighting was great. Their family was wonderful to walk with and talk with. Vance made a big pot of spaghetti and meatballs and it was so good!
Saturday we enjoyed Willem's football game, the Farmer's Market and hanging out at home.
 I love it when the kids are well and our days are good and full, but I so dislike it when my brain makes me worry or fret or when I fail to ENJOY. So this Sunday afternoon kayaking hour was PERFECT!







 So much beauty!!
Willem is an adventurous guy!
I went a little further on Crab Creek than I have gone before. But Willem has kayaked miles on this creek.


 He pulled me up the water fall, against the current. The water was COLD! He was a gentleman.

No comments:

Weekend Highlights!

Prom!  Stunning couples!  A gorgeous evening!  Willem and Raegen! Yesterday was the baseball parade and opening ceremonies! SO many people! ...