Saturday, July 12, 2014

A quick update

I get my computer back Monday or Tuesday. We think my pictures have been saved! Can't wait to see for sure. Then maybe back to some real blogging! Our last four days have been memorable. Baseball. We love baseball. Camping at Cedars RV has been FUN! Seeing extended family has been great! Many family members  have come to watch Merit play baseball. It has been a really good state tournament. Just sad we aren't playing for first and second! ;) Willem has loved hanging with cousins and buddies! Hazel has gotten grandparent snuggles and has had cousin fun. Oren has been a trooper! And Merit has played baseball he should be proud of. Vance and I are enjoying "the now." More soon...

1 comment:

kelly said...

Not sure if my first comment went through so making another. I am crossing fingers that you were able to retrieve your data!!! This post sounds hopeful! xo

Wild Will

  When Merit was a senior, I had all the feels.  Now that Willem is a senior, I have all those feels but they are intensified.  Because now ...