Saturday, May 18, 2013

Baby Boy

ohhhhh! I can hardly wait! I am so excited to hold this baby boy in my arms!
We have had a great day today! Merit tried out for All Stars and made the team! His try outs were this morning. Will and Hazel have been pals running around all day. Those two have quite the relationship and friendship. It makes me smile. Vance has worked outside, he cooked a steak dinner, I folded and smiled over all the onesies and sleepers and put them in the baby boy's dresser.

I am washing sheets, rugs, baby boys things... but with a family of five, soon to be six, the laundry is never really DONE. ;)

My camera card is not being recognized by my computer.What a bad time for that to happen when I KNOW I will want to blog pictures over the next week!

Willem and Merit would really like it if our baby boy came this weekend! He might... but otherwise it looks like Monday.

God is good and this journey has been WONDERFUL! I feel very blessed!

Prayers for a smooth C-section and healthy little guy would be so appreciated.

3 comments:

Tami said...

I am so excited for you and your family. A new baby, sigh. What a special time for everyone. I'll be praying that all goes well and that you get your camera/computer issue worked out before baby arrives.

Leah said...

I am praying over your c-section and your recovery. I can't wait to hear about the arrival of your newest baby boy!

Jeannie's words said...

I'm praying for you and your beautiful family...

I also had c-sections (3 children) and it was not easy.

I don't know how far along you are but my family started a maternity wear company.
40semaines is french for 40 weeks. They offer a maternity wear kit containing interchangeable comfortable clothes that should take you through the pregnancy in comfort and style.

The website is www.40semaines.com

Take care,

Jeanne

Wednesday -

Laguna Beach Two days was not quite long enough. Merit has his head on straight. I think he is doing well.  I needed one more day.  It was g...