Saturday, December 8, 2012

Saturday


ohhhh! I mentioned something about seven days of blogging... I better stick with it. Last night we had Vance's work Christmas dinner. It was fun! The group was really lively, fun energy. The food was great.
Today has been a good day, mostly relaxing. We got to sleep in... the first time in a LONG time! It felt good. Then the boys had haircuts, Vance and Willem worked on lots of outdoor projects, some friends came out for a photo shoot...it was a good day.

I am so thankful for our warm, cozy house. Today I baked black bottom cupcakes... yum! Tonight I will work on addressing Christmas cards.
I'll be back tomorrow... hopefully with some fun Christmas pictures.

Our little friend Maddie has a heart cath on Tuesday. Please pray for this sweet girl. Pray that they get a good report and that the traveling over to Seattle all goes smoothly. :)

No comments:

Wednesday -

Laguna Beach Two days was not quite long enough. Merit has his head on straight. I think he is doing well.  I needed one more day.  It was g...