Sunday, December 9, 2012

Christmas Tree Hunting and more

Today was a great day.
Will and I REALLY wanted to go cut our own tree.
The rest of the family agreed it would be fun, and we headed to a tree farm just a few miles from here.

All of these pics are via my iphone. Fun pictures, fun memories.
We ended up getting two trees!




After this, I met my dear friend Katie Allred for lunch.
She makes life a bit sweeter. She is such a good friend. I feel very thankful to have her in my life. A long lunch and good conversation with this friend was just what I needed.

Vance, the boys and I went to our Christmas play at church. It was so well done. It was such a joy to watch the story of Jesus birth and the events leading up to His birth. The music was beautiful. We had a good time. Hazel stayed home with Julia -- she loves Julia, so this was a good evening for all!

This day was great! Now I am headed upstairs to eat a bowl of Vance's delicious split pea with ham soup.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a fun day! I remember having real trees growing up. Cute pictures!

Weekend Highlights!

Prom!  Stunning couples!  A gorgeous evening!  Willem and Raegen! Yesterday was the baseball parade and opening ceremonies! SO many people! ...