Sunday, August 19, 2012

Lynden Trip




Playing in the gravel, getting dirty and having fun at Grandpa Jim's. The kids LOVE the outdoor exploring and fun!


Hazel and Brielle played a lot this trip!
Matthew and me



Lane and Merit

 Michele, Lesha, Natasha, Matthew, Phil and our dad
 Country exploring on my dad's property. LOVED this!
We even discovered an over grown Christmas tree farm while we were out driving around!
sisters!!

We so enjoy the Northwest Washington Fair! And the company just made it that much better! MFK (my friend Kristen) was there with her three beautiful, fun girls!  It had been too long since we had seen these guys. Also, we did the carnival with both of my sisters and their children. Lots of sweet memories made!

 Keziah, Kaelene, Merit, Lane, Kai and Willem


 Hazel, Michele and Kyrie
 Keziah and Merit look like they are taking a deep breath... Lane looks like he is enjoying the fun!



The beautiful Estelle!

 And, we got time with the Willemsen Girls! I love this family! WE love this family.
Merit, Thea, Emma and Willem had a lot of fun!! Greta, Hazel and Lyla enjoyed their time together too!

I am so thankful for the memories made this trip. More pictures to come!!

2 comments:

Natasha said...

So fun! Miss you guys already! But... it's good to be home

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had a great time!

Wednesday -

Laguna Beach Two days was not quite long enough. Merit has his head on straight. I think he is doing well.  I needed one more day.  It was g...