Sunday, February 25, 2024

SUNDAY

Oren and Otis


Oren, Hazel, and Vance flew to Wyoming Saturday - along with extended family - to watch Emily play basketball! 

Our niece and cousin plays for the Wyoming Cowgirls!

Willem stayed back because he had field clean up Saturday. Baseball try outs begin tomorrow. 
I had a wonderful time putting scripture on photos - I love making cards with these! I was also able to do a few jobs around here after teaching most of last week. Willem and I went out for Japanese food last night! It was delicious and fun to go out. 

The Westcliff baseball team was in Scottsdale, Arizona. Merit had never been to Scottsdale and really liked it! 










 


Tomorrow is Monday already! I will teach fifth grade! 


Willem is in the middle of applying for a few scholarships. 

Hazel is looking forward to track and will begin some at home training this week. 

Oren has a basketball game Tuesday night! His team is so fun! 

Vance is borrowing a roller from a friend and will do some rolling in the pasture etc. 

No comments:

Life!

The baseball game Tuesday in Wenatchee was a letdown, but the drive home was not! I captured these beauties in Quincy -- And I had so much f...