Saturday, July 9, 2022

July goodness

 

July


We are experiencing beautiful weather and our summer nights are so welcomed.

I go for a couple of bike rides every day. 


Do you ever look back on a week and think of all the times you could have spoke up, the things you should have handled differently, the things you should have navigated with more boldness, or grace, or patience? 

That's me.

I sometimes rehearse some of the days conversations and just think of how I could have responded differently.


Blessed are those who put their trust in Him.

Psalm 2:12


All things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose. 

Romans 8:28

I am clinging tightly to these verses today and am SO thankful for them.


FIVE praises 

1) Hazel got to ride Sable yesterday and SO enjoyed it! Marilyn has shared her horses and pasture with us for many years and we feel delighted.




2) 

Oren! And the "microphone"

3) The Farmer's Market is today! 

4) Our pond is a good place to relax, kayak, or cool off. I have been down there a lot this summer. We all have. 

5) We are so thankful Tasha has a new heart. Her road is not easy. But there is a lot of hope.
She has had a lot of headaches and is quite tired because she is anemic. I pray she is less tired and her headaches subside. I pray she is protected from illness and infection. She has a good outlook and treasures the days she feels good. 


No comments:

Life!

The baseball game Tuesday in Wenatchee was a letdown, but the drive home was not! I captured these beauties in Quincy -- And I had so much f...