Thursday, June 2, 2022

Thursday!



Got my cucumber water going ...

We had a wonderful rain and now the sun is shining. 

I LOVE June - June is one of my favorite months! 





Working at filling my days with positivity. 

When I teach, I feel the day is positive. 


Today I will weed, bake, start putting together some items for New Hope in Moses Lake. 

New Hope can always use: 


* Diapers and wipes

*Hygiene products

*Gift cards to Amazon or Walmart

*Children's clothing


We have gorgeous flowers in our yard! But our weeds are out of control. Setting the timer for 30 minutes now and will get some weeds pulled before I start baking cupcakes. 


Tasha's bp has been really high! She had a headache for ten days but is experiencing some relief this morning! Praying the relief is extended. 


No comments:

Life!

The baseball game Tuesday in Wenatchee was a letdown, but the drive home was not! I captured these beauties in Quincy -- And I had so much f...