Wednesday, February 9, 2022

A sunny February day!

Vance's view

Vance is snorkeling today

 ********************************

Jadyn is a good friend to Hazel! And a fun girl to be around. We splurged and got Starbucks Monday! It is always fun to have her over. 

Nellie is Vance’s sidekick so now she is "sidekicking" with us! Grocery shopping, dentist appt, ortho appt, basketball...
I just hate to break it to her she can't come with me when I teach.





Our most recent niece

We met Winnie and she is a doll 


I am pricing some fun, gently used merchandise for the Favored Farmhouse. I love it when I can go out on a little buying spree and find things that can be upcycled and priced for the Favored Farmhouse. 

The sun is shining and maybe, just maybe this snow is finally melting. :-)


No comments:

Life!

The baseball game Tuesday in Wenatchee was a letdown, but the drive home was not! I captured these beauties in Quincy -- And I had so much f...