Monday, January 3, 2022

Way back when - Lynden fun in the month of August

A Jansen art center event! 
Grandma Alma! 

Since this pic, Oren has been added 
Isabel

Lane and Merit
Us five!! 
Kristen, Kyrie, Hazel and me! 



Lynden - August!! Let the good times roll!! 


Willemsen girls, Merit and Willem!





Grandma Brielle and Hazel

Emily, Luke, Isabel, and Merit!














Me and Matt
All of these pictures happened over a period of four days! 
Wow! We knew how to pack the fun in!! 

I LOVE a good trip down memory lane! 

Kristen and Lesha

My grandma moved out of her home on Stremler Drive shortly after these pics were taken

The back 40 at my dad's !! 


                                Estelle


 

No comments:

Life!

The baseball game Tuesday in Wenatchee was a letdown, but the drive home was not! I captured these beauties in Quincy -- And I had so much f...