Thursday, November 15, 2018

A cold November update...

It is cold and beautiful... sun shining. 
I am getting ready to price some very cute Christmas things that will be at the Favored Farmhouse. That store has so much farmhouse charm. I am inspired each time I walk in. 
This evening I really want to be home with Vance, Hazel and Oren. But I would love to be at Willem's first basketball game of the season in Wenatchee! (GO WARRIORS!)
Merit is in his last day of try outs for basketball... 

 Pictures I have been meaning to post and  am finally getting around to it...
 Granny's outfit took some convincing. She even let me give her some rouge! 

 There is a house in the Montlake area that goes ALL OUT for Trick or Treaters! Their displays are not scary, just fun and so festive! It has become a tradition to go to this house each year! We just love it!!







 This cabin has been the sweetest retreat for ten years!


These two and their support for one another is so awesome. I am thankful.

No comments:

Weekend Highlights!

Prom!  Stunning couples!  A gorgeous evening!  Willem and Raegen! Yesterday was the baseball parade and opening ceremonies! SO many people! ...