Sunday, August 4, 2013

You are my sunshine, my only sunshine, you make me happy...

This family is so much fun!
They are like sunshine on a cloudy day! :)
We are crazy about the Allreds. 
The friendships are kids have developed are really special.



These two girls, Maddie and Hazel, have an adorable friendship. Their play, imaginations, their kind spirits WARM MY HEART. (they also love kitties!) They are two of my little SUNSHINES.

Moses Lake Beauty


These sunflowers are amazing!! While driving down Road L on sort of a stressful day, we spotted THESE. The boys were gasping. I could hardly believe what I saw. They seem to go on FOREVER.
SUNFLOWERS! 
I have driven past them three times. They aren't really on my way to anywhere, but I love how bright and beautiful these fields are. I can't help but smile every time.



Maddie and Hazel

Jansen boys and Allred boys

Bryan and Katie have boy, boy, girl, boy -just like us! 
Not pictured here are Sam and Oren. I have a feeling lots of fun will be had between Sam and Oren in the coming years. :) 

2 comments:

Katie said...

Love and adore your family too! These pictures are just precious...finally sat down to the computer tonight & so enjoyed seeing this post! We're so thankful for your family!!!

Natasha said...

I love these pictures! I never thought how close in age you and Katie's kids are as well as boy, boy, girl, boy! How fun! Wish I could see those sunflowers!

Wild Will

  When Merit was a senior, I had all the feels.  Now that Willem is a senior, I have all those feels but they are intensified.  Because now ...