Sunday, November 29, 2009

Our Thanksgiving in Lynden

What a MEMORABLE, fun Thanksgiving weekend!!! We introduced our baby girl to her aunts, uncles, cousins, Grandpa Jim, our dear friends Lissa, Travis and girls, great grandmas... it was wonderful. I loved sharing Hazel Jane with our family and close friends.
Thanksgiving dinner at my dad's went so well and was delicious. I am so thankful for FAMILY!!
Seven years ago, Merit Henry was a newborn baby. My dad's first grandchild. Now my dad has EIGHT grandchildren!! These cousins are BUDDIES and it is fun to watch them play!!
Me and my sisters and all our kids plus our Grandma Alma (mom's mom)
SISTERS
My sisters and I got to shop and visit the day after Thanksgiving. It was great to be together!  Vance stayed back at his mom's with the boys and Grandma Adie helped with the kids and  cuddled Hazel.MY NEPHEW CASE!!! We got to meet this sweet, chubby baby over Thanksgiving!! My sister Natasha, her husband Reese and their two boys flew up from San Diego.
MORE pictures later this week!!

4 comments:

Mindy K said...

What fun! We missed you at Dad's but I am so happy you had time with your family! I can't believe there are 8 little Zylstra grandbabies. Loved meeting Hazel at Mile post 42! Too funny.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad that you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Natasha said...

What fun pictures! It was great to all be together and to meet Miss Hazel!

Lesha said...

It was so nice to see you! I am so glad it worked out for you to come with a newborn! I loved our shopping day.

Weekend Highlights!

Prom!  Stunning couples!  A gorgeous evening!  Willem and Raegen! Yesterday was the baseball parade and opening ceremonies! SO many people! ...