Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Trash to Treasure

Before AfterI can't seem to drop Merit off at kindergarten and get back home without stopping at a thrift store. My three favorite things to look at: furniture, books and linens. Willem is an official junkstore junkie. :) A few months ago, Liz and I were thrifting and I found this table. This is the only "before" pic I got of this little treasure...Merit's pose is quite comical, but that's Merit.
And the after....I am crazy about it. A fun addition to our dining room.
I just registered for three college courses... education classes to keep my teaching certificate current. My trash to treasure projects and card making may be on hold for a while...

4 comments:

Jessica said...

How cute...I so want to go thrifting with you one of these days. College courses..yikes! Am I ever going to see you now???

Tami said...

So very cute! Love the paint color you used.

Maria said...

Wow! You have amaze me with your thrifty finds! I love the paint job on this piece. YOu will have to tell me how you did it. Very cute.

Unknown said...

It looks amazing! I know I have way to much fun at thrift stores as well, but I am more of the garage saler!

Weekend Highlights!

Prom!  Stunning couples!  A gorgeous evening!  Willem and Raegen! Yesterday was the baseball parade and opening ceremonies! SO many people! ...