Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Good Friends

 Some days, I can hear these kids high school teachers while they are on their zooms. Listening to Mr. Strophy and his English class! Oh I love it! 

They were to read some poetry and do some analyzing. This is right up my alley. Merit and I both did our own analyzing of an assigned poem. 

Last night I took Ish's senior pics. He and Merit have been buddies since they were ten. They have played football, basketball, and baseball together. Ish invited several other seniors to come out here, along Crab Creek, for some shots of the gang. Oh my goodness. It was fun and special. These guys are missing a lot of normal, fun activities because of the COVID restrictions so an outdoor photo shoot with a lot of laughter really had me smiling.





No comments:

Life!

The baseball game Tuesday in Wenatchee was a letdown, but the drive home was not! I captured these beauties in Quincy -- And I had so much f...