Saturday, October 24, 2020

Enjoying the outdoors and our dear friends




October is so dreamy. Tuesday was lovely! We met our friends at the park and celebrated Nathaniel's 8th Bday! 


The flowers at the church community gardens at this park are so gorgeous.







boys having fun! 


Our buddy Nathaniel


Thursday - after school at home -  Hazel enjoyed hanging out with Marilyn and her horses and enjoyed a cool, beautiful October evening. 


Watching Hazel around horses certainly makes my heart sing.


Marilyn just adopted these two beauties. 





And then yesterday... brrrrrr it got cold. I brought most of my succulents in Thursday evening. The ones I did not are done for. Seems a bit shocking to get cold so quick. 


Tonight several couples are doing a mini version of homecoming - dressing up and all - I will be their photographer but I think it is going to be very chilly! 

I am excited that these seniors try to get out and make memories when they can. 
 

No comments:

Life!

The baseball game Tuesday in Wenatchee was a letdown, but the drive home was not! I captured these beauties in Quincy -- And I had so much f...