Sunday, October 6, 2019

October Weekend


October lighting, pumpkin patches, fall candles, photography, walks, hikes... this is such a fun month.

Merit and I headed to Spokane first thing this morning. It was a BEAUTIFUL day for a drive! Dropped Merit off at Gonzaga Prep HS for some baseball work and I met Shelli at Anthony's. Anthony's is so delicious! The lunch, and of course visit, was just what we needed. We headed to World Market after... and were inspired.
Old friends, and by that I mean friends who I have had for a long time ;-) are treasures. 
I purchased a couple of fun items thrifting that will probably end up at the Favored Farmhouse.

Friday I walked/jogged at Hazel and Oren's jog a thon. It was fun! It is such a great fundraiser and the weather turned out beautiful for the event! Hazel and Oren did a great job.
 I worked concessions at the Friday night homecoming football game. This was so busy and it made me have SO much respect for those who work regularly! 
Yesterday morning I was just a little part of Car Care at church. In the afternoon I took family pics, then headed to my dear friend Lisa's to take homecoming pictures, after that Vance and I went to the Ripple to celebrate our friends with October birthdays. So fun! Dinner, drinks, and laughter
Vance, Willem, Hazel, and Oren hiked with Nellie today to help her prepare for an upcoming hunting trip.
Home at 6 and you know what I am in need of? A weekend! But that has come and gone! ;-)

No comments:

Life!

The baseball game Tuesday in Wenatchee was a letdown, but the drive home was not! I captured these beauties in Quincy -- And I had so much f...